An investor’s dream property in the sought after neighbourhood of Leaside.
877 & 877A Millwood Road comprising 6 Self-Contained Units Located In The Heart Of Leaside!!
Large 1 Bedroom Units, 4 Units With Renovated Kitchen/Granite Tops, Washrooms and Ensuite Laundry and Updated Appliances, Ample Parking, Steps To Library, Parks, Tennis Courts, Shops & Public Transportation – TTC.
Call Baldo Minaudo, MBA, Real Estate Homeward for viewing 416-564-0245.
The above information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. It is your sole responsibility to conduct due diligence and verify all information. Search facilities other than by a consumer seeking to purchase or lease real estate, is prohibited. Not intended to solicit clients under contract with a brokerage.
Brokered By: Real Estate Homeward, Brokerage, Brokerage
Leaside Neighbourhood Information
According to 2011 Census Data:
– Total population: 17,011
– Living with family: 13,965 and Living Alone: 1,970
– Total Number of Occupied Private Dwellings: 6,520
– 56% of homes are single-detached houses and 12% are semi-detached houses
– Couples without Children: 1,285 Couples with Children: 2,535, Lone Parent Families: 605
– Top 3 non-official languages: Finnish, Chinese, Spanish
– 79% born in Canada, compared to 49% city-wide
– Median After-Tax Household Income:$85,039, Average After-Tax Household Income: $125,727
Leaside has one of the most connected community with a well written and informative community newsletter. There are many active residents that care about their community and have a tendency to take action. Over the last few years developers have been paying escalating prices for bungalows that they’ve been knocking down and replacing with ultra-modern luxury homes selling in the millions.
The community is not only well-known among local government and school employees but also among business professionals, consultants and international executives.